Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
Students, Researchers and Scientists of agriculture and allied disciplines are requested to prepare their papers in relation to the themes mentioned elsewhere based on their research, experience and involvement in such ventures and send to the Organizing Secretary. One-page abstract, not exceeding 300 words, may be uploaded in the conference website at www.intfes18.org on or before 28.1.2018. Full-length papers should be submitted latest by 05.02.2018. The number of papers is restricted to two per participant as first author. The number of authors per paper may be restricted to the extent possible. Please follow the abstract submission guidelines available at the conference website. High quality papers presented at the conference will be selected for publication in Journal of Extension Education (Indexed in DOAJ & CAB; UGC approved journal).
- Know number and order of authors. The first / presenting author is responsible for ensuring that all authors have read the abstract and agreed to be co-authors Proofread abstract
- Check abstract length
- Abstracts should be informative, carefully prepared, with the new insights stressed in order to enable the Scientific Committee to judge the scientific merit of the paper
- Abstracts that have been submitted to a previous conference in the same specialty, published or unpublished need not be submitted
- Abstracts should be submitted in clear English to allow the reviewers to focus on the scientific content of the abstract.
- The submitted / draft abstracts cannot be edited after the submission deadline.
- Abbreviations should be defined.
- The presenting author of the abstract must be registered for the meeting
- The best scoring abstracts will be selected for oral presentation.
- Members of EES : Rs. 4000/- ($150)
- Non – Members:Rs. 5000/- ($200) Students : Rs. 2000/- ($85)
- The registration fee should be sent as demand draft, drawn in favour of “INTFES2018“, payable at Coimbatore.
- The registration fee along with the filled in registration form may be sent to the Organizing Secretary on or before 28 January 2017.
- Online payment: State Bank of India A/c No. : 37324190080, TNAU Branch, Coimbatore – 641003. IFSC : SBIN0002274. Branch code : 2274.
- After payment, send a confirmation mail to the Organizing Secretary, (e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org) The forms can also be downloaded from www.intfes18.org
The best presentations during the seminar will be recognized with awards. “Young Scientist Awards” for those who are below the age of 35 years, will also be presented.
The conference will be held in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003, Tamil Nadu, India. Coimbatore is located near the Western Ghats. The weather during March will be pleasant. The temperature will vary between from 30°C and 35°C. The city is well connected by rail, road and air. Many city buses ply through TNAU Campus (about six km away from the city railway station and bus stand). Details will be posted in the conference website.